Monday, April 03, 2006

Decision: No

Well, looks like now is not the right time for one of those machines.

I'd love to go into details as to why I decided against it or some big story about why I couldn't get it after some big ordeal.

I never got an email back from the guy selling the machines.

So, decision is made for me. I keep looking.

Oh, and on the basement, I am waffling on doing the framing myself or getting someone to do it. I'm cheap so I want a low price, but I really don't want to do it all by myself. heh.

I have more to say but I'll say it later.

5 comments:

Bob said...

Sorry to hear the guy never called back. And good luck on the basement project.

Odd Mix said...

Do it yourself (the basement framing) but use metal studs. They work as well or better and are just slightly more expensive, you can carry 20 at a time, they cut with tin snips, they are predrilled for electric, they do not burn, and you install them with a couple of metal screws each.

DadGuy said...

odd, I have heard of the metal studs from my brother in law, and he thinks it would be way easier to do that way. I'll have to check into those.

bon said...

hey! Odd Mix... that's so cool that you are reading Dadguy!

oh, and Dadguy? Y'all are INFECTED with the Indie Virus

Odd Mix said...

Here is some more info on metal studs.

Hi, bon. Yep, Dadguy is cool.