Friday, April 14, 2006

Yay!

It's friday.

It's the friday before a holiday. A holiday in which I won't have church meetings other than the stock standard stuff that normal people go to.

A holiday which begins for the money customer TODAY, it being good friday.

Work was wonderfully peaceful.

Oh, and did I mention I got a raise today? Yes, it's been a good friday.

In other news there was a big discussion in the office today about food and drink. I thought this video was a good sum up and pretty entertaining. =)

Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Rudy Wellsand said...

Congrats on your "Good Friday" raise! I don't know you, but I think you deserve it! And you said, "Work Sucks!" Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Have you ever tho't that something may CONTROL you, that makes you SAY, FEEL, and ACT the way you do? Is Destiny CONTROLLED by CODES?

You have DNA and RNA CODES in you, plus other CODES that switch things ON and OFF in your body, ALL to CONTROL you!

WHO PUT THE CODES INTO YOU?

Likewise, YOU CAN READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE that CONTROL your Destiny!

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study. "Happy Easter!"

bon said...

yeah BOYYYYYYYYY! Let's hear it for the Dadguy! w00t!!

DadGuy said...

Wow... just... wow. Some sincere blatant pseudo-spam.

Odd Mix said...

I am glad you had a good start to your holiday. How did the rest of it go?

BTW. I am now finishing our basement. I am using the metal studs and LOVING them! I am going to start a new blog just for the project.

I hate spam. Even pseudo-spam. Jerk.