Saturday, June 02, 2007

Links

Hey all.

I finally took the plunge to update my blog template to the "new" blogger templates. It seem spretty slick so far. I'll be playing around with things a bit for a while I think. I'm annoyed by my stock blog. =)

Also I've been meaning to update my links lately and I'm just not doing it.

If you have links you'd like to see on my sidebar (i.e. your blog) please drop me a note here.

Lastly... I've got a post in the works which should be interesting. You know, assuming anyone cares about what I think. But you're here, reading my blog so I suppose you all at least care a little.

Or something.

Anyhow.

Leave me a link. It doesn't have to be your blog, but it does need to be worth visiting, that's all I ask. This could be fun.

4 comments:

Sushiboy said...

I likey

DadGuy said...

I added some music links to my sidebar for anyone interested.

Leiandra said...

K, I've "rediscovered" your blog. I'll be checking it everyday. I know it's always more fun to write when you know somebody's listening/reading. :) Hope all is going well with the kids; you've had your fair share of issues.

Sushiboy said...

I liked Face Down, Cool song!