Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Whew

Hang in there. I've gotten the video, ripped the appropriate segments... I just need to string things together. Sometime in the next few days.

While I'm thinking of videos, there are a few that I'm really looking forward to this summer. I already saw spider-man, I thought it was very good, better than some said, though I think spidey 2 was the best one.

Anyhow. On with the show!

The Bourne Ultimatum.



Ocean's 13.



And lastly, Harry Potter. Though I felt the last movie was a bit lacking, I'm willing to give it another chance.



Thanks for stopping in, more later.

6 comments:

Bob said...

I'm not a big movie watcher, but I totally agree on those 3. I can't even decide which of those I would most like to see. But, you left out the single most important movie of all time, which is coming on 7-27-07. The Simpson's Movie! DOH!

bon said...

OOOooo! And I hope to be right by your side for all three! You can go see the Simpsons with Sushiboy if you like.

DadGuy said...

DOH!

Yes, I would like to go see the simpsons movie.

Apparently I may be going by myself. Maybe I'll call up a couple old friends who are (used to be?) in love with the simpsons and go with them.

Bob said...

What? Bon isn't a Simpsons fan?? How can that be?

Sans Pantaloons said...

I am a Bourne again fanatic!
Looks good!

Sushiboy said...

Horray for Simpsons. The movie I'm most exited for is Ratatollie(sp).