Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Is this really me?

I tend to think this is about 75% accurate. Those of you who know me well can leave comments about if I'm correct or not. =)

Thanks to Nobody for pointing this one out, I am a big fan of personality tests.

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||| 26%
Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Interdependence |||||| 23%
Intellectual |||||||||||||| 56%
Mystical |||||||||||||| 56%
Artistic |||||||||||||| 56%
Religious |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Hedonism || 10%
Materialism |||||||||||| 50%
Narcissism |||||||||||| 43%
Adventurousness |||||| 30%
Work ethic |||||||||||||||| 63%
Self absorbed |||||||||||| 43%
Conflict seeking |||| 16%
Need to dominate |||||||||||| 43%
Romantic |||||||||||||| 56%
Avoidant |||||||||||| 43%
Anti-authority |||||||||||| 43%
Wealth |||||| 30%
Dependency |||||||||||||| 56%
Change averse |||||||||||| 50%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Individuality |||||||||||| 43%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||| 56%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Physical Fitness |||||| 30%
Histrionic |||||||||| 36%
Paranoia |||||||||||| 50%
Vanity |||||| 23%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 70%
Indie |||||||||||| 45%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Stability results were medium which suggests you are moderately relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.

trait snapshot:
does not make friends easily, secretive, introverted, reclusive, observer, dislikes leadership, somewhat socially awkward, does not like to stand out, dislikes large parties, values solitude, solitary, avoidant, ambivalent about fitting in, not dominant, unassertive, suspicious, prudent, unadventurous, worrying, weird, intellectual, frequently second guesses self

7 comments:

bon said...

I think this "personality test" finds the most negative way possible to put a thing.

Fie upon this test.

Sushiboy said...

I've said it once I'll say it again, a Personality Test forum troll style.

Sushiboy said...

I took it, it wasn't too hard on me (though it still didn't pull any punches, apparently I have no work ethic). I think the writer just doesn't like introverts.

DadGuy said...

I think I'm going to have to figure out how to change my template to scale with people's browser windows. It's too narrow for me and I always have extra space on the sides. For posts like this it just seems silly.

Blogarita said...

There sure are a lot of us introverts calling attention to ourselves around here.

DadGuy said...

I took a page out of sushi's book and re-formatted this so that it at least doesn't look busted. Another time I'll get the blog scaling. =)

Bob said...

If we weren't introverts, would we be sitting in front of our computers? Heck no.

On mine I disagree with the work ethic, but other than that it was pretty dead on.