Monday, May 28, 2007

Yeah, so...

...I was curious okay? Sushi had this up on his blog.

Your Love Life is Like Pretty Woman

"I want the fairy tale"

You believe that love is truly blind, unpredictable, and surprising. Two very different people can easily find true love.
At least, that is how it will happen when you marry a gorgeous billionaire someday ;-)

Your love style: Sensual and flirty

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Surprisingly happy


And also...

You Are 64% Gentleman

You are definitely a gentleman. You're very considerate and you have excellent manners.
Occasionally, you slip and do something foolish... but usually no one notices!


I'll leave it up to my wife to comment on if this is accurate or not.

5 comments:

Sushiboy said...

Wow, I'm 64% too.

Sushiboy said...

If I could just remember to put that darn toliet seat down maybe I could hit 70%.

bon said...

Except for the part where you hook up with a millionaire it's spot on! Then again.... I ain't gonna live forever, so better luck with wifey number two.

Don't forget though, you ARE my fairytale.

bon said...

not that i plan on dying soon...

DadGuy said...

I was going to say... if you die on me I'm going to kill you!