Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Things should be interesting for a while around our place. I may be missing a bit more from my blog. And I was just starting to ramp up as well.

I'd like to thank everyone who has helped, prayed and otherwise wished us well in this time of hospitalization for our youngest daughter's welfare.

I've read 3 and a half books since last thursday, put a few hundred miles on my car, and didn't get a ton of sleep. Not much interesting to report.

Oh, they announced that Halo 3 will be out september 25th of this year. That's sooner than I expected. I'll have to start saving my nickels and dimes for... well, for insulation for the basement before winter comes. But after that... Hm. Well, I'd better start saving if I want to play it in the next 5 years. =)

Not being one to just post a little blurb I felt like I had to throw a link in here... This link... I've got to say... I'm surprised it took someone this long to do this.

1 comment:

Sushiboy said...

Regarding the link. Wow, I'm not sure how people come up with these things. I guess its logical, combine two of a person's favorite things and what do you get?