Saturday, August 19, 2006

Yup...

... I've known that I am an INFP since I was an early teen. Knowing this helps me to know myself.

But it's also fun to see what other people think I am.

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz
Harry Potter Personality Quiz
by Pirate Monkeys Inc.

Thanks to sushi for reminding me. =)

Here is a link that may explain more about an INFP, which is basically the type of person I am. I chose one that's closer to me than others, if you google "INFP" or any of the other personality type combinations, you get a ton of results. And they don't always agree.

I have ordered a number of computer parts. Everything has shipped except the keyboard and the CPU, most parts arriving next wednesday.

I also worked some on the basement today.

Happy weekend.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Hermione Granger ISTJ

Not sure I agree with it. There was one answer I could go either way on, the other way was even farther from the way I really am

Bob said...

you have been tagged, and you better do it!

DadGuy said...

You don't agree with ISTJ or Hermione Granger? =)

Tagged?

Bleh.