Friday, May 26, 2006

So...

...I'm a flake.

Not much happened with the networking stuff. I still have to buy the rest of the parts to extend the cable stuff, but I'm not using a wireless bridge to get netwrk to the bedroom computer anymore, that's a plus.

I was going to do some stuff this weekend, may still get some time to do so on friday. My Parents and sister want to get together this evening, and Monday will be at my grandparents.

I did get the MAME machine back up adn going again, so the kids are excited about that. Bon is more OK with an arcade machine in the front room if it's, you know, actually working. And there's an end in sight for that, so that's helpful as well.

I didn't want your visit to be wasted on a more or less useless update though, so I dug up a link i was thinking about today.

enjoy!

4 comments:

The Absent Minded Housewife said...

They don't make mental head and shoulders for flakiness.

I like that pinball site. They have a neato Star Trek Next Generation machine that I want BAD.

Bob said...

You have me thinking about building a MAME machine. I was thinking I could make a nice compact one if I used a LCD monitor.

DadGuy said...

Maybe I should do a post about my MAME machine, and all the iterations it's been through. That would probably be a separate blog actually. I have enough pictures and stories for that. heh.

Bob said...

yes, please do.