Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Happy/Sad

Today is a Happy Sad day.

I think that's a short story or children's book. Forget where the term comes from.

Today I am happy because I put a deposit down on a Twilight Zone pinball machine yesterday. Wohooo! Here's hoping the guys at txpinball.com

w00t!

Today is a sad day because a good friend of mine that works with me is getting a new job elsewhere. :( Good for him, not so great for me. We were great friends in high school. Dave, you will be missed.

At least he's staying in town. And I'm sure he will be over to play Twilight Zone on occasion.

More about the basement and the tangle of wires I'm pretending are my network hub tomorrow or friday.

5 comments:

bon said...

Whaaaa???

what's up?
I am totally IMing you!

Bob said...

Uh oh, sounds like you might be in trouble... Better get that basement finished so it has a place to live! I don't think bon will want it in the dining room, which is where my first machine once lived before I bought it. The wife of the guy I got it from was very happy to have it out of there.

DadGuy said...

haha.

Yeah, the MAME machine is in our living room. Bon will be very happy to have it out of there. =)

Bob said...

I would never get away with that. Bon must be very understanding.

bon said...

heh!
The thing I was feaked out about was Dave leaving... I knew about the pinball machine!