Sunday, May 21, 2006

Woooooo!

I feel like such a blogger flake. =)

I spent my last 2 blogging times looking for that stupid popup movie. 2 hours later, I couldn't find it. So I'm settling for an alternate.

joecartoon.com (specifically the stoneflies movies) but I'm afraid my family would hate me for it. Gingerstory, please don't go look at that. I'm afraid you'd never forgive me for making you gouge your own eyes out. Trust me, you won't like it.

Everyone else, have fun.

I have sort of also started the wiring. I've moved all of my network and cable TV and sprinkler wires to the closet under the stairs. All that's left are 4 wires that I need to extend, 2 ethernet and 2 cable wires. After that I'll start on the real wiring.

For those that are following my World of Warcraft saga, a little update. I now have a level 57 Mage (soon to be 60, another few weeks probably) and a level 35 warlock that I'm moving ever so slowly upwards. It's strange, I never would have thought I'd play a pay per month game, let alone for almost a year now. And like it.

Guess it really is as good as they say. Wierd.

Oh, in other interesting news that I haven't mentioned... they are making a Halo movie. (If you don't know what Halo is... well, you'll have to lok it up. =) )

I'll try to take some pictures of the basement in the next few days and show you more.

More exciting news to come hopefully a bit later this week. Until then.

5 comments:

Bob said...

hmmm. the stonefly thing was just plain bizarre.

Don't know a thing about the gaming stuff you posted about. Heck, I can't even decide what console to buy for my kid, a PS2 or a Gamecube, I know little to nothing about either. His cousins have a cube so he thinks he needs one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning. I DON'T want to gouge my eyes out. And I've heard of halo...like is that the game that the bishop is telling all the hubands not to play too much (duck and grin)neglecting their families? I know you are such a responsible dad and husband though. I get all proud of you thinking about it! Looking forward to the basement pictures! :)

DadGuy said...

Yeah, it's a lot less funny now that I've been married and "responsible" for a while.

As far as the PS2/Gamecube thing... If I were you I'd wait for the new nintendo system that's coming out in about 6 months. It plays gamecube games and has a sweet new controller.

Too bad they named it the Wii. =)

Bob said...

I hadn't heard of the Wii. I wonder what the price is going to be. I'm cheap, and almost never buy leading edge hardware. One thing I like about GameCube is that they are $99.

Bob said...

I bought the kids a Gamecube tonight. I suck at video games, I can't even figure out Sonic the Hedgehog.