Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Been a while

I've been caught up in WoW land this past week. The family has been out of town and since it's E3 this week there's been some things going on there.

I saw this today and thought it was quite funny. You have to be familiar with super mario brothers to really appreciate it though.

I'll be posting pictures of the basement tonight or tomorrow sometime, I've not had a chance to take them in the daylight yet. Wiring first draft is almost done, I'm just about ready to go buy the stuff to do it with.

More later.

2 comments:

Bob said...

I figured you were gaming all last week.

I'm anxious to see the basement pictures. Since I have no home improvement projects going on right now I have to live through you to get my fix! Maybe this winter I'll finish the downstairs bathroom.

For the summer I have yard work, trying to get rid of weeds and get my grass growing.

DadGuy said...

Ah! no pressure. =)

I am hoping to buy some of the electrical supplies this week and if I'm brave start this weekend actually wiring it up. I might chicken out and rewire the sprinkler station and the cable stuff into the new closet under the stairs first though.