Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tired

I'm tired.

See TheMama's blog in my links for some of what's been happening lately. Nothing huge, but lots of little things. Life. =)

I got 6, 4 and 4 hours of sleep the past 3 nights. I've been going nonstop. And getting seemingly less done because I'm over-exerting myself.

I have a few irons in the fire on what I'd like to post here next. At the moment I'm thinking about game development. Again.

It's something that I keep coming back to, for a number of reasons. How it effects the player. What a good game is. Why a good game satisfies while another makes you irritable. Etc...

I'm not going to get into it tonight, but I will start down the road here soon of what I think about games.

First I've got to go to sleep though.

Thanks for dropping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geez--that makes me feel pretty rested. Good sleep to you--