Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Dungeons and Dragons

How many of you have played Dungeons and Dragons before?

I played all sorts of role-playing games in junior high and high school. There are a ton of good memories I have of friends in teh basement staying up until all hours of the night. Some good stories as well. Another time I'll even tell you a few.

I came across this a few months ago, but it came up again recently and I thought I'd share. It's pretty funny. It's a bit overblown, but it's essentially what happens a lot when kids get together to do this stuff.

Enjoy. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that is why I play RPG's on the computer instead of real life. So I don't have to put up with people trying to find the +2 mug of drunkeness.

Bob said...

Never played D&D, and now I am SOOO glad I never did.