Tuesday, January 03, 2006

xbox update

Quick update today as I don't have much time and new readers will (have?) come in vai my wife's blog.

Just before christmas I added a larger hard drive to my xbox. I went through the pains to get it updated so that the entire hard drive is useable. See this link for an example of the software I used for this. I didn't use the instructions on this page, but they're using the same linux boot that I did, and I wanted an example for you, the loyal reader. All two of you.

I'm still working on getting Dragon's lair to work on it, but I do have a few games on the hard drive now. And two DVD's just for fun.

Oh, and for you WoWers out there, My main character is Justicar, a lvl 51 Druid. If you're on the Bronzebeard server feel free to look me up.

Until later.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Came over from Bon's site. Just wanted to let you know that I stole one of the names you suggested forever ago for the King in my novel. I used it for a place instead. Anyway, good call. Chyrandis. It's now the name of a castle in novelland. :) Kudos to you for starting up the blogging.