Thursday, January 05, 2006

The dentist ate my first webpage!

Or something.

I was going to post a link to my original web homepage (that is still up, despite not having an account with that ISP for years now), but for purposes of my wife's blog anonymity theme she's going with I won't post it. Not really worth seeing much anyhow, it's a cheesy 3 frame HTML box with a small sampling of family pictures. Including pictures of my ex-girlfriends wedding of all things. And my ex-wannabe girlfriend. heh.

Nothing much new today other than going to the dentist this morning. Two and a half hours of putting in a post for a crown that I have to go back for in 3 weeks. And the root canal was nasty enough to have to do in 2 three hour sessions previous to this. Oh, and I'm also paying hundreds of dollars to have someone stick the equivalent of a Black & Decker drill in my mouth for a few hours at a shot. And then going back for a jackhammer to remove 80% of what they did last time (a temporary crown)so that they can put another in. Meh. No offense to my dentist if he's reading this, it's the best dental care I've had in my life hands down. That still doesn't mean I have to like it though!

I've started a draft of my pinball post. Trying to keep it short, informative, and cohesive for any of you who are vaguely interested. (Hi Bon!) My last post was off the cuff and really punctuated why I never could really write an essay. I can't stay on topic to save my life, jumping all over with tangents and details that have no bearing on anything in particular, especially to the main idea I'm trying to get across. Or rather, somehow in my mind it's important for people to know the tangents and stuff, but I end up giving out 10% of the total information I want to give out. Somewhere in that other 90% is the information that would tie all of that (especially the 10% tangent) back together with the main idea. I need telepathy, you know, the kind where you understand thoughts and ideas rather than me having to translate into English and then you having to hear the audio and re-translate into what isn't probably at all what I meant, but at least the general idea.

Maybe I just have a different native language than English and I have to find out what that is.

And look at that, off topic again. At least this time it seems connected a bit. A little bit.

Until later.

Oh, here's a distraction that might be fun if you have ever liked arcade games.

No comments: