Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer

I've not done much family posting lately.  One of the things we do traditionally is go to Bear Lake each summer.  Since I was a kid almost every year I've gone and have many good memories there.  One of them is miniature golfing at a course in the condos we stay at.

In that grand tradition I hope that these summers continue for a long time to come.


It's easy to get caught up in the details and miss the little things.  My kids sure do know how to put things in perspective for me.

I hope everyone had a great summer!  (And enjoys what they have left of it!)

2 comments:

Nobody™ said...

He looks like he's having a great time!

We didn't take a real vacation this year, time just got away from us. But the kids spent some time with the grandparents on both sides so they seemed happy with that. And of course the wife and I had our little blogger meet up in Milwaukee. Tomorrow school starts. Time flies..

DadGuy said...

School starts here tomorrow as well.

My wife considers our bear lake trip to be as much of a family reunion as anything, but I use it for a vacation -- it was the closest we got this year. =)

And agreed, that was one fast summer!