Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Blogarita had a personality test on her blog, and per usual I have to share. I am generally an INFP, so it's interesting how this one worked out. However I hear that INFP's alter egos are ENTJ's, so maybe I come by the J honestly. I've been pretty angry lately. =) Besides, at the moment the description fits me well.

More is coming, I'm just way too lazy to update you all.

Oh, and Sushi... I've been ignoring your tag for a while. No offense. =)


Your Score: Freak- INFJ


6% Extraversion, 80% Intuition, 33% Thinking, 53% Judging




Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word "FREAK."



Freak's not such a bad word to describe you actually.



You are deep, complex, secretive and extremely difficult to understand. If that doesn't scream "Freak!" I don't know what does. No-one actually knows the REAL you, do they?



You probably have deep interests in creative expression as well as issues of spirituality and human development.



You've probably even been called a "psychic" before, because of your uncanny knack to understand and "read" people without quite knowing how you do it. Don't fret. You're not actually psychic. That would make you special and you'll never accomplish that.



You're also quite possible the most emotional of them all, so don't take this all too hard. Nevertheless you most definitely have the strangest personality type and that's not necessarily a good thing.

*****************



If you want to learn more about your personality type in a slightly less negative way, check out this.

*****************



The other personality types are as follows...


Loner - Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving

Pushover - Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging

Criminal - Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving

Borefest - Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

Almost Perfect - Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving


Loser - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving

Crackpot - Introverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging


Clown - Extraverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving

Sap - Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging

Commander - Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving

Do Gooder - Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging

Scumbag - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Perceiving

Busybody - Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging

Prick - Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Perceiving

Dictator - Extraverted iNtuitive Thinking Judging




Link: The Brutally Honest Personality Test written by UltimateMaster on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

6 comments:

Blogarita said...

I think you're the first person I know of who's more introverted than me.

I've taken lots of these tests, (most more realistic than this one) and I'm always IN. But depending on my mood, current situation, etc., I'm all over the place with the T-F and the J-P.

bon said...

took the test again just to be sure... I am a SAP! ESFJ. A big ol' wah wah crybaby.

Sushiboy said...

I'm right on the line between ENFP and ENTP. Scumbag or Prick. Take your pick :(

Sans Pantaloons said...

13% Extraversion, 53% Intuition, 46% Thinking, 60% Judging
INFJ - Must be an industry type.

Anonymous said...

You're so way lucky! I wish I was a Freak. (I still think I am.) But the test says I'm "Pollyanna - INFP" which I have to admit I do think is pretty cool . . .

The Absent Minded Housewife said...

I'm a Dictator apparently. My test compared me to Hitler!