Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wal... wha?

I am sick.

I've been sick for a couple of days.

Pretty much my entire family is sick.

Not a lot of positive stuff going on at our house right now. We'll get through it, but man, it's a pain to wade through.

Nobody was "nice" enough to tag me.... And though I just barely posted something like this, I thought I'd go through a few songs that I listen to off and on.

the first and top song is "Waldorf Worldwide". For some reason the lyrics have really caught my attention lately. (Don't let the first few lines throw you, heh) Which is wierd, I don't really like rap, but this is pretty rappish in a punk kind of a way. Reading through the lyrics never gets me with songs, I always want to hear them. So here you go.



Here are a few other songs that have been kicking around here and there. Most are not new to me, it's been a while since I listened to the radio. Unless you count talk radio in the car. But that's a whole 'nuther post.

"The Anthem" also by Good Charlotte.
"My own worst enemy" by Lit, with honorable mentions "Lipstick and bruises" and "Miserable". I need to mention here, that I really like Lit's style. Or... At least how they don't take themselves too seriously. =)
"Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
"I'm OK, you're OK" by MxPx
"Meant to live" by switchfoot.
"Silver & Cold" by AFI. (I like the sound, the video made the song a bit worse for me, beware...)

Until later.

3 comments:

Bob said...

I love Lit! And if you like Lit, give Eve 6 a try.

Anonymous said...

Fun! I like that kind of punk, I don't like the screaming and swearing at you kind of punk but that was fun.
superwoman

DadGuy said...

Yeah, eve 6 is up there on my list for sure. =)