Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Quick update

Yes, I'm not dead.

No, I've not found any of the pictures of my wife in her punk rock days. I think she's hidden them. She denies any exist, but I don't believe her.

Lots has happened in the last few weeks. Christmas decorations went up just after thanksgiving. Lots of family get togethers have happened. Today it snowed 6 inches at our place. I've been working a ton, our company is moving locations and I'm part of the team that gets to help rewire the networking in the new place. In my spare time I've been playing a little bit of world of warcraft, but I've also re-discovered Dungeon Keeper 2. I'd recommend it if you like halloweenish themes and real-time strategy games. The basement has all but ceased in the last 2 months since I've been doing similar work.. at work. The light wiring is pretty well done, I jusdt have to wire the switch in the hall. The boxes are mostly up and ready to be wired in the extra rooms and the wire just needs connected to the outlets in the main room. I'm waiting on some of the duct work to move forward with that due to how the ducts may effect the wiring. Pinball is played 5-6 days out of a week on average, good stuff there. I'm so not ready for it to be Christmas yet. =)

I've swapped to the new blogger. We'll see how it goes, looks about the same so far.

More later.

8 comments:

Bob said...

Wow, you really aren't dead!

I hate it when work gets in the way of life. Today I went in at 7am and got home at 845pm. Half of that was windshield time. That sucks. We're rebuilding almost all of our infrastructure at work since it is all obsolete, so it's been extra busy, right after 25% of our staff quit or retired. Fun stuff. I'm glad I'm paid by the hour...

Sushiboy said...

I like blogger beta, if only for the tags.

bon said...

Hm. Tags. You tell me how it goes, eh?

Blogarita said...

I like beta betta. :) The tags, the drag-n-drop elements, the fact that it just seems to work better than the old blogger. But your mileage may vary...it seems everyone gets different results with it.

Bob said...

I haven't tried the drag n drop thing. I may have to look into that.

DadGuy said...

Yeah, I haven't tried the drag and drop stuff yet either. That will be nice.

What's the draw with the tags thing? I never saw much of a point to those.

Bob said...

I dunno what the point of the tags is, I tag some posts but not all of them. The only real reason I can see for them on my blog is if someone wanted to see all the Weird Wednesday posts. I'm not sure why anyone would do that though, unless they themselves were really weird.

Sushiboy said...

I guess I'm OCD, I have all my recent posts tagged, (back to august I think) And I'm still trying to find a way to alphabetize them and color code all my posts. (heh j/k)