Saturday, November 04, 2006

Meh

The above about sums it up for me right now.

Meh.

I've been avoiding my blog lately because... well, it's in flux. Or rather, I am. I'm watching a crossroads in my life come up and I'm desperately trying to ignore the fact and continue on my merry way living life how it has been for some time. (That's a good thing if you weren't sure...)

It's just about time. I'll let you know what happens and when. It's much easier on the other end of things.

That said, things are actually going pretty well. Everyone is healthy, I've not run out of money (yet), and I even got to work on the basement today.

Life is good, I'm just... running at the moment. It's not permanent, but it may be a few weeks before I get things back in order around here.

Until then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever you get back to blogging, I'll be here.

DadGuy said...

That's pretty comforting... knowing that nobody is waiting for me.