Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Global warm.. uh.. Climate Change.

So, since there are a bunch of politicians out there in europe trying to decide our collective global warming fate, I looked around a bit. I came across this link and thought I would share.

It's a pretty interesting take on things if true. Yeah, I know, you can't trust everything you read on the internet. But it's pretty compelling and after poking around it's likely not a hoax.

To listen to the news you'd think that the world is ending in the next coupe of decades. I'll have to say I'm a non-believer in the "damage" we as humans using CO2 does to the atmosphere.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Several things I always keep in mind.

First, there have been at least four major ice ages in the earths past. Earth recovered each time.

Second, the earths temperature seems to vary according to the eleven year sun spot cycle.

Third, the past 10 years the temperature has actually been going down, not up.

Fourth, plenty of evidence contrary to global warming is out there, but it is being suppressed by the media and governments. Global warming is all about money, and controlling people. Those in control stand to gain great financial rewards at the expense of the common man. Sadly, the world revolves around money.

Finally, I think it's awfully narcissistic of man to think that he is controlling the climate in any way.