Tuesday, July 01, 2008

iPhone

So, I think I'm going to do it.

For a mere $40 a month (plus taxes) for 2 years and $299 for the phone*, I think I'm going to get one.



Now I just have to figure out how to pay for it.

GPS, Camera, iPod, Phone and more. It's almost a PDA (that I've never been able to use). I have to say, if I wasn't technically interested it likely wouldn't happen.

I'm working on an application for it, I'll mention more here once I actually release it. It's a geocaching app, so you geocachers out there feel free to drop a request if you're so inclined. =)

I keep wanting to be more consistent with this blog, maybe someday. In the meantime, thanks for hanging around. Until later.

* On top of the $39.99 + taxes of the cell phone we already have, and purchasing the 16GB model.

5 comments:

Blogarita said...

I don't see us getting an iPhone, but I am curious about the Geocaching application.

bon said...

Do it. Don't overthink this (too late, i know) just do it.

Bob said...

yabut, it's an apple product. Blech.

I have to admit that the iPhone is pretty cool. I got to play with one once.

Sushiboy said...

cool. I can't wait to see it.

DadGuy said...

I'm sure I will do a post about this in the future, but for anyone that cares.... Here's my development blog: Geopher Demo.

I need to submit it by noon monday to be for sure approved for the app store that comes online on july 11th. I'm not terribly hopeful. =)