Friday, October 26, 2007

Food

So, a few months ago (okay 4...) I mentioned I was going to post about food and that I have a video clip about that.

Well.

I should start this out by saying that I feel like this sometimes when I'm around people with either very bad table manners or people who just plain eat loudly.

It drives me crazy.

So I thought I'd share. This movie only has 3 scenes in the "corporate world", so I've included all 3 to help give it more context. It's an interesting sub-plot. Pay attention to clip #3, that's how I feel sometimes. =)







The clips come from this movie. It's pretty good, I'm not usually into the romance/drama genre, but I liked this one.

Until next time.

2 comments:

bon said...

Ummm.... perhaps you should mention that sometime you feel like this when you are around someone who is eating. Period.

Sushiboy said...

Hey dude, would you like some plastic food, aka Cool Ranch Doritos? I'll have to check that movie out. I'd probably like it.