Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Muzak

I've been pretty busy with my gaming lately, so I've had little time/effort for this poor blog. I almost feel guilty. Almost.

Anyhow, the silence is a bit too long and uncomfortable, I thought I'd post my top 25 most played songs list from iTunes. This is kind of a skewed list as I rebuilt my iTunes library a few months back... but shouldn't be too off as far as style. Enjoy!

(From 1-25, I'm too lazy to reverse things and make it a countdown list)

Hit Or Miss - New Found Glory
Lights and Sounds - Yellowcard
Fat Lip - Sum 41
Be My Escape - Relient K
Forward Motion - Relient K
All She's Got - Sum 41
In Too Deep - Sum 41
Nothing On My Back - Sum 41
The Anthem - Good Charlotte
Meant to Live - Switchfoot
Swing, Swing - The All-American Rejects
Everywhere - Yellowcard
Times Like These - Foo Fighters
Little Things - Good Charlotte
Still Waiting - Sum 41
A Praise Chorus - Jimmy Eat World
Linkin Park - Breaking the Habit
Seein' Red - Elva
My Friends Over You - New Found Glory
Bush - Little Things
Glycerine - Bush
Send the Pain Below - Chevelle
Responsibility - MxPx
The Rock Show - Blink-182
In The Blood - Better Than Ezra

There's another song that hasn't made this list yet that has caught my attention recently as well, been thinking about posting about it. Maybe later.

Until then.

8 comments:

Sushiboy said...

Cool idea. Its an interesting cross section of your muzak.

bon said...

Nice to see you are finally posting again... punk!

Sushiboy said...

Yes its been quiet here. A little music is just what this blog needed.

DadGuy said...

Oh uh... And to my lovely wife... Happy valentines day right back at you?

heh.

Bob said...

I've only heard of a few of those. Maybe a few others. Are some of those Christian Rock? I might have heard of a couple of those when I used to listen to a Christian station on Sirius from time to time.

Cheer34 said...

Ummmm, I didn,t see Dave or John Mayer on your list

DadGuy said...

I'm actually not particularly fond of the Dave Matthew's band or John Mayer.

Nobody, I think that Relient K and MXPX are technically christian rock, though I learned that after the fact.

Fantastagirl said...

soooo how's that basement coming along?