Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Since I'm probably not going to be posting again here soon I thought I'd take the opportunity to wish everyone a politically correct Merry Christmas RamaHanuKwanzMas!

I hope santa leaves you something...
...well, something good!



-----

I also wanted to post this for an unsuspecting friend that I was thinking about when I saw this today.

Gorgar, 1979 Williams: $650.00
Clean machine. All boards are in great working order, playfield and
playfield parts are 9+, backglass 9.5+, cabinet 9, 100% functional. I've
never shipped pins, and would prefer local pickup. I would be willing to
meet somewhere agreeable. Pictures available if serious.
Bruce Clothier
brucloth@yahoo.com, Midland, Michigan

------

Until later.

7 comments:

Bob said...

Michigan?! That's way too far. I don't like to be in the car for more than a few hours.

I've been meaning to do a post about GorGar ever since Vegas... Maybe next week. Let's just say I've changed my mind about him.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Blogarita said...

I thought that was supposed to be a bear, and that he was supposed to be in the woods.

Blogarita said...

Merry Christmas, too.

DadGuy said...

Heh, that's kind of a lame imitation of what I really wanted, but I couldn't find a good picture.

Nobody, you should really post about the pinball stuff.

Happy holidays!

Bob said...

Yeah, I should post about the pinball stuff. And you should post about Slycrel and MAME!

DadGuy said...

Oh crap.

You got me there. Heh.

bon said...

Hey...! WAKE UP! Post something already!