Friday, October 06, 2006

Valthalak

So, this is what us World of Warcraft losers do in our spare time.



It took us about 90 minutes to get to the portion of the dungeon this guy is in. You have to have 10 people to do this, so we all hop on a ventrilo server to talk to each other while we are playing.

I'm not sure if I said anything during this portion of the video.

But now you know how big of a geek I really am. =)

Edit: This took place last night and one of our guildmates used a program called fraps to record it.

3 comments:

bon said...

OOOOOO! The magic PANTS, the magic pants... he does a dance in the magic PANTS!

Triptrain said...

I have a confession...

I am also a World of Warcraft loser.

I know, it seems so unlikely...

Anonymous said...

Wow! I thought I was a geek, but after watching that I've realized I'm not such a geek after all.

I have no idea what I just watched.